Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband cheated ...........

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:03 AM
  • 46 Replies

Some background.  Sunday my husband started talking to a highschool friend IMing her on FB.  The content got a little racey (he was reading it to me) and I made the comment talk to her all you want on FB but I dont feel comfortable with you meeting her any where.

Yesterday he sends me a text saying he is going to meet the guys on Wednesday.  NP, told him have fun.  We have had previous arguments about him going out with the guys and not making time for me so I went out of my way this time to be supportive.

Well tonight I was on ebay and it had accidentally logged me in under my DH.  I didnt notice it until I had bought something for him as a gift.  So I went into his e mail yo get the notices before he saw them.

In there I saw a message notification from this lady. I was curious about her because he went on and on about how alike we are and how much I would like her.

The message said "loved hearing about what you would do to me cant wait to fuck you on wednesday." So I looked at others that were calling me a bitch.

So I call him and ask who the hell Cori is and is he going to enjoy fucking her.

He came right home and claims after she sent that message he told her that is not why he wants to meet her.  He wants to meet her to talk about our marriage and if parts of it are normal.

So what to believe?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lanie_momofone
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:28 AM

BUSTED!...a guy doesnt go to other woman to talk about HIS marriage...i personally wouldnt trust him as far as you could throw him.

Lanie_momofone
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:29 AM

Oh, and if he did send a message to her "setting her straight"...then where is it ? and can you see it ????

BikingMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:31 AM

I am SOO sorry.  I personally wouldn't be able to stay with him. 

warrenfamily95
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:37 AM

I wouldn't believe him.  You had already said that you didn't want that situation to go past facebook and he didn't listen.  Personally I would have been LIVID with just the facebook situation.  Someone that's committed wouldn't have even let a racy conversation happen in the first place.

I'm sorry.

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:42 AM

Oh hell no!!  He is lying through his teeth.  What a piece of shit!  He wants to ask her is part of his marriage are "normal"...is she a marriage counselor?  He is trying to cover his track...but he's not doing a very good job.

Lanie_momofone
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:05 AM

I just talked to my SO about your post and situation...and he said that he has gone to other woman to talk to about our relationship to get a womans point of view, however...he even agree's that the email that was sent to him and the fact that he all of a sudden had a guys night on the same day ...sounds fishy.

angieluvslogan
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:18 AM

geesh.. busted..

Cemommster
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:53 AM

My dh has spoken to a woman before to get a woman's point of view, but this went too far!  You asked it stop at FB and it didn't.

Jess0915
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:00 AM
Sorry hun, he's full of crap IMHO. Her message to him was not out of the blue, their conversation had to lead up to that (he probably deleted the rest). Take it from personal experience, he is not innocent and honestly him saying he wanted to "talk to her about your relationship" is a slap in the face. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anetrnlov
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:03 AM

My hubby has female friends who he has spoken to before to get female perspective but this has gone WAY too far.

I would never believe that her message was unprovoked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)