Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss.... going to ..

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:51 PM
  • 13 Replies

Those Christmas light shows.. or just driving around with Hot coco looking at Christmas lights.. :(

No one here hardly puts them on their houses any more.. It's kind of a bummer too..:(

Those were the days I guess..

Does your town have light shows?

and .. do you have like a Christmas tree lighting?

or did you?

and... do you drive around looking at Christmas lights?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
T-Howe
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:02 PM
Nope, nope, nope and nope! LOL! I never have but I agree not as many do it any more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:30 PM

The next town over does.. we have some ligths outside on our porch.. We me usually drive just around the neighborhood

Dannille33
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Wonder why?maybe the bill is to high or something
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell81
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:00 AM

We have a christmas tree lighting in all the citys around us. We don't go but we drive by houses with lights and the citys trees!

Powerstamper
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:43 AM

We have lights everywhere and there's a 2 mile light show nearby that we go to every year. Wouldn't miss it. It's one of our favorite traditions!

mel822
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:47 AM

I take the kids around looking at the lights.

UpstateAnnette
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 5:36 AM

We have a park with lights, cute little decorated houses and a tree.  They also decorate the side of a nearby parking garage.   I noticed the city did not put up all of the lights this year and did not put the usual decos on the light poles downtown.  Very sad.

sandbuster
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 6:18 AM

WE DO! :)  Our local ballpark puts on a huge display every year. It costs a pretty penny to get in, unless your good at cramming people into a vechicle but I think it is worth it. It is $12 a car full.

NicosmomJoie
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 6:42 AM
We have the National Christmas Tree Lighting down in the Ellipse, but we couldn't get tickets this year. We will take the kids down to see it this weekend. We also have some parks that have light displays. Many of my neighbors have already hung their lights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 6:51 AM

No tree lighting here but we do drive around and look at the lights. Our city also has Fanstayland. It's a Christmas display in the rec center. It's been going on since I was a kid!! Santa's there and everything and it's only a $1 to get in!!

reindeer 1reindeer 2sleigh

Cindy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)