Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with the world?? This makes me sick!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:56 PM
  • 27 Replies

Eugene Melendres Ramos was at the discount retailer, when he spotted the 2-year-old child, who had wandered away momentarily from her grandmother and aunt. The 36-year-old predator managed to snatch the little girl and carry her in to the next aisle.

In a matter of seconds, Ramos was able to pull down his underwear and trousers and remove the child's pants and diaper as well. When the little girl's grandmother noticed that her granddaughter was not underfoot, she decided to scour the store's aisles looking for her. When the grandmother saw Ramos in the adjacent aisle, allegedly straddled on top of her pinned down granddaughter and sexually assaulting her, she screamed.

Ramos hightailed it out of the store, and the grandmother ran after him but could not apprehend the suspect. Instead, another female shopper gave chase and tried to tackle him by grabbing on to his jacket. She could not hold on to him but luckily two bystanders were able to bring Ramos down and hold him for police.

Ramos, who has a previous molestation charge from the 2003 attempted rape of a 7-year-old, is being held on $350,000 bail. Ramos served a four-year sentence for that crime, and because he had completed his sentence, he was not placed on probation or parole when he was released.

He was booked into the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin, Calif., for his most recent crime and charged with committing a forcible lewd act on a child, assault with intent to commit a sex crime and attempted intercourse or sodomy with a child under the age of 10. Ramos will be arraigned next week.

As for the toddler, she was treated for minor injuries at Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missbehaves
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM

throwing up 

LuvmyFam6
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:03 PM
I hope bad, horrible things happen to this bastard! WTF!!! just sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:19 PM

I hope that he is repeatedly raped and tortured while in jail.

I'm sorry, but that is just wrong.  You don't do something like that to children, especially not a baby.

Dannille33
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:21 PM

This ... Makes you wonder ... doesn't ...

It's like ... he will never pay as much as that little girl will the rest of her life....

why are there such sick nasty pieces of crap out there ... like this ...I'm with Steel totally..

URHonor
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:46 PM

what kind of person does NOT hold a 2 yr olds hand??? i would NEVER look away even for a minute!

hopemommy2
by Paula on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:47 PM
Just sick... Poor Baby...Let them rape his nasty ass...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dannille33
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Well, It's hard to believe for me that she wasn't in a cart at that age..

or in the basket of the cart..

But really ... this man needs to pay ... over and over and over!!!

yourpassion
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Quoting URHonor:

what kind of person does NOT hold a 2 yr olds hand??? i would NEVER look away even for a minute!

i totally get what you are saying, but that doesn't give the creep the right to do that to a child.  hand held or not.

i am glad she was found and she only had minor injuries.  that poor girl!!!!!!!  i DO NOT understand people!

funmom05
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:03 PM

just makes me soooo sick.  i am so sorry for this little girl.

mamivon2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:55 PM

yep he has definately a face only a mother can love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)