Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have had the worse day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

I was not on here alot this evening because I have had the worst last half of the day ever and I was in bed with a very bad migraine for most of the evening.  Which means now that I can't sleep.  dh came home and started an argument with me and it was just stupid but he made me cry and then my head just started spilting.  I get these migraines when there is stress or arguments and I had to stop the argument because I did not want to argue in front of our ds so that made it worse.  He has not appologized or anything which is how it always is and we will see when he comes home after work tomorrow how it will be.  

I took some medicine again and hopefully my migraine will stop hurting.  I did get up and make dinner and of course he ate it.   But I only did that because ds and I needed to eat dinner.  

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I am really mad and hurt about all this tonight.  

I took a hot shower a min ago and had a little snack along with the medicine and I am going to not think about him and not let him ruin my day tomorrow.  ds and I had a great day today before he came home.

ok sorry for the downer and the long vent.  I feel a little better now.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:55 AM

hugs 

sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:57 AM

Thanks Tara!!

Stormy6669
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:36 AM

Hope today is a  better day. Hugs.

sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:36 AM

Thank you michelle!  Me too.  I feel better just sitting here on cafemom right now.

AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:10 AM

Awww, I know how that goes. Big Hugs to you!!! If you don't have traditional migraine medicine, have a cup of coffee or some soda with your pain reliever, it helps your body absorb it more quickly (or something).

Tomorrow will be better I'm sure. Until then, I hope you get enough peace to get some rest.

sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:12 AM

Thanks Annie.  it seems to have went away and I am going to try and get some rest in a bit.  I just really hope today will be better. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)