Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pick one!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:16 AM
  • 7 Replies

Which one would you prefer for Valentine's day?

Lucky in Love Heart Bamboo

or

Three Dozen Long Stemmed Red Roses w/Free Ruby Vase

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:16 AM

i like the first because it would last longer and it is different.

Stormy6669
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:17 AM

Roses.

sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:20 AM

I will always love roses but no matter what I do they die quickly. :-(

AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:22 AM

The bamboo for sure. It's unique, I really like it.

Then again, I've never liked the concept of roses. Hey, let's cut down a living flower, spend a fortune on it, and then keep it in the living room watching it wilt and die. Yeah, no thanks, not for me. If I'm getting flowers I prefer the silk ones that I know will last longer than a week...

sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:24 AM

I think I kill the silk ones as well.  lol  :-(  

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Then again, I've never liked the concept of roses. Hey, let's cut down a living flower, spend a fortune on it, and then keep it in the living room watching it wilt and die. Yeah, no thanks, not for me. If I'm getting flowers I prefer the silk ones that I know will last longer than a week...

AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:30 AM

LMAO. My mom did the same thing. She called it the "black thumb of death" she "wilted" plastic plants as well as live ones. heehee.

Honestly, when my hubs does something for V-Day it's generally a night out and some drinks. I have too much clutter as it is, I don't need knick knacks and teddy bears. Last year he got me a really nice coffee mug, I liked that. :o)

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting AnnieMcD:

sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:32 AM

same here with the hubs.  He knows if he has to get me a flower a single rose will do just fine and we prefer to go out and he usually buys me something he knows I want and love!!  

I do have that "black thumb of death" lol

Quoting AnnieMcD:

LMAO. My mom did the same thing. She called it the "black thumb of death" she "wilted" plastic plants as well as live ones. heehee.

Honestly, when my hubs does something for V-Day it's generally a night out and some drinks. I have too much clutter as it is, I don't need knick knacks and teddy bears. Last year he got me a really nice coffee mug, I liked that. :o)

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)