Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does this stuff EVER END?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:43 AM
  • 4 Replies

So my husband's new SIL decided to put her two cents in on how I should handle my pregnancy. She pretty much told him that I didn't care about the baby's welfare because I may be induced a little early. What she doesn't know is I could die or still lose the baby if I go to full term! He let her know about all of that and then I quietly deleted her, his brother and mother from MY FB. They have all started crap on there and this was the last straw. In response she sent a nasty email about how I walk all over his family and how could he allow his girls to be exposed to such disrespectful behavior? REALLY??? She's been in the family for like five minutes, what the HELL does she know? This family has ALWAYS treated me like crap, yet I still grinned and beared it for my husband's sake. She told him that the only family that I care about is my own. Kinda funny when his aunts,sisters, father, step mother and cousins are all still on there. I only deleted them to save myself the drama! After she sent it she deleted him and blocked us both! She didn't even allow him time to respond! Now I'm going to have to deal with his mother next month when they come to visit and it might not be pretty!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:45 AM

I am so sorry .  I hate when people try and step in and tell you how you should raise your kids and take care of your family.  hugs and good for you for getting out of all that drama.  You should not have to explain yourself to anyone.  Take it easy and ignore them all.

AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:58 AM

Awww ... sorry that you're going through all of this. *hugs* ... Remember that you know what's the best and right thing for your baby and that nothing she says matters.

Be thankful that she's blocked you on FB and that you've deleted her. You don't need that stress right now.

Always remember there are people here to support you whenever you need to vent. All mommies need a safe place, and this is yours!

EmmaEllie
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:04 AM

Thanks! I honestly thought I was doing the right thing by deleting them because I tend to lose my temper and I didn't want to say something my DH would regret. The good thing is, he wasn't too sure about whether or not he was going to like this chick (We've never met her and didn't know they were even married until a month after they were) He was feeling her out on FB and she confirmed his fears that she was drama like the rest of them. I love that he always tells me that it doesn't matter what they think because I'm HIS wife. It should only matter what HE says and he understands how I feel.

T-Howe
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:56 AM
Good luck and tell them to mind their own damn business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)