Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Silly Dreams you Love to Cherish

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:58 AM
  • 3 Replies

Do you have any dreams that are completely silly and you know they'll probably never come true, but you still love them and plan for them "just in case"?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:00 AM

I want. And I mean WANT to live in a hobbit hole. Husband and I have it all planned out. We know how we're going to build it, and that it's going to have flowers all around. Solar powered and big LCD TV's that are the size of the wall that will be windows (for me) that don't let anyone see inside (for him) because they'll just be monitors of the cameras on the top of the hobbit house. 

I want the round windows and everything. It's such a fun dream and we've got it all planned out. It'll never happen unless we have a sudden windfall, but I still look forward to it! 

Cindy18
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:04 AM
The only thing I can think of is the dream I have to be able to take my whole family to Hawaii for a vacation! I mean everyone, like 30 people in all! That's going to happen when I win the lottery! (which I never play)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Cindy, that's a great dream! I wish I could take everyone in my family on vacation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)