Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much time do you get to spend in this group each day?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM
  • 19 Replies

Do you have set times to be here or do you drop by and say hi? I know alot of You gals have very hectic schedules and Im just wondering how much group time you can all get in your day.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alayna04
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I try for at least an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon and then an hour at night but somedays like today I can get in double that .

alayna04
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:09 AM

I think I have been here 2 hours so far todaymaybe a little longer, no one is bothering me today since I have no voice and they all think im sick. yay for my alone time

CaffeineJunky
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:16 AM
About 20 minutes total all day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:19 AM

Actually I have alot fo time , lol. For the most part my two little ones are either playing, watching movies, or coloring right here in the same room with me, so I get to sit here. With it being winter, we dont go outside so this is our vegging out season. Now come spring and nice weather, I wont be on as much. During nice weather we are outside as much as possible.

3kiddies4me
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:20 AM

I drop by after getting somethings done in the house or when everyone is napping or sleeping for the night.  I never thought about how much time I spend overall...

alayna04
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:25 AM

see this weather that we are having is when I would rather be outside but we generally wait till its scorching outside to do the out door activities

PurplePieguy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:29 AM

A lot. I'm usually on and off all day. Usually morning is the time when I spend the most time here...after my 4 older kids are off to school and my 4 yr old is still snoozing.

AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Does "way too much" count as how much? LOL

Raeann11
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:59 AM

When ever I want and can.

suziq1982
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:01 AM

I get whenever I want. My son is in school. My daughter takes a two to three hr nap during the day and both kids are in bed by 8 everynight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)