Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

From home to work

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM
  • 6 Replies

If you became a stay at home mom when you started your family, how old were your kid(s) when you went back to work full-time?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:42 AM

2 and 3 months was able to take both with me.

baby1love
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM

I am still a SAHM but I never plan on going but full time. when my girls get into school full time I only plan to work part time so I can still be home when they are home.

Stormy6669
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:46 AM

We were planning on me going back to work when the kids were all in school full time. Life has taken a different turn for me and I will never be able to work again. Which is a bummer. I like money.

southerenmama
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM

I've been a SAHM for 10 yrs now. My oldest is 13 and my youngest is 1 ( 5 othe children in between). I don't think I'll be going back for a while.

alayna04
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM

well with my first born I went back to work when she was 9 months old and with the second I am not goingback to a job in the workfoce untill she i s in  school

jen2150
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:16 AM

My kids are 7 and 8 and I am still not back to work.  I homeschool my boys. I would not have it any other way.  My sons love being homeschooled as well. If our family hadn't choosen to homeschool I would have went back to work when my youngest was in kindergarten.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)