Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vacations

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:50 AM
  • 6 Replies

Have any planned for this year? 

Whats your dream vacation?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Our first vacation will be in July. We have never been on one in the 11 we have been married. We are going back to Iowa to put a head stone. On my dad and brother's grave they are buried on top of each other.

our3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:59 AM

We dont go anywhere for vacation. Never have. A vacation to us is spending the weekend somewhere camping.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Nothing planned just yet...only..TALK ha ha ha..

mom2cindylouwho
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Our first vacation is in 6 weeks, for a week ... my entire family is driving/flying to my brother's house on his return from another deployment & before my dad heads off to another deployment.  It's a small window we're all on US soil.  It'll be the first time all spouses, siblings and cousins will be together in 10 years!

Our 2nd vacation will be around Christmas, for a week ... my siblings, their spouses and kids are ALL spending Christmas at Disney World.  My parents will be spending Christmas in London (my dad's deployment R&R), so we thought it'd be SUPER fun!

In between ... we'll be moving (Army), so depending on where we go, we may turn it into a bit of vacation w/lots of sight-seeing.

Dream vacation ... Australia!!

LRBsMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:13 PM

We live in PA and plan to visit my family in Sacramento CA in the fall.  I'm nervous because we've never taken the kids in a plane before.  Next year we'd like to try to take them to Mexico - assuming the flight to CA goes smoothly.

Raeann11
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Same as last year. We will go to Hubby's Dad's and go to the family reunion and stay a few extra days there and do some other stuff. We always do the Zoo. We will have to sit down and figure out what else to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)