Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's cold??? Help!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

For the past 2 days DS has been complaining that he is cold.  Right now he is wearing thermal jammies and freezing.  It is 69 in my house and warm and sunny outside too!  What's the deal?  I'm in a long shirt and that is it and I am plenty warm!

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LRBsMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM

If he has no fever, I wouldn't worry about it much.  I have days when I feel cold and shouldn't, but I do.  Sometimes I just feel like being cozy in a sweatshirt.  How old is your son?

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:04 PM

He is 3.5.  No fever and he says he feels fine.

our3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM

As long as there is no fever, he should be fine. Maube he just a chill and cant kick it. That happens to me alot.

LaceyRK
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:09 PM

69 degrees in the house is freezing to me! Lol. I keep our thermostat set at around 74 during the day. Maybe turn the heat up for him. He might be coming down with a cold?

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Uggh, I would be terribly hot if I turned it up higher!  It hits 70 and I'm dying.  Yeah, and I live in California really great huh?

Quoting LaceyRK:

69 degrees in the house is freezing to me! Lol. I keep our thermostat set at around 74 during the day. Maybe turn the heat up for him. He might be coming down with a cold?

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

LaceyRK
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Lol, well I'm always cold, so 74 might be drastic to some people. Where in Ca? I'm in between LA and San Francisco.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Uggh, I would be terribly hot if I turned it up higher!  It hits 70 and I'm dying.  Yeah, and I live in California really great huh?

Quoting LaceyRK:

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:15 PM

I'm directly East of SF in the foothills :)

Quoting LaceyRK:

Lol, well I'm always cold, so 74 might be drastic to some people. Where in Ca? I'm in between LA and San Francisco.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting LaceyRK:

LaceyRK
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Awesome. So your probably about 4 hrs. North of me :)

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

I'm directly East of SF in the foothills :)

Quoting LaceyRK:

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting LaceyRK:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)