Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wash day...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

Yep, it's terrible, it's the end of the world.  It's wash day for blankie!!

Ignore my reflection I'm still not dressed for the day LOL.

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Raeann11
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Oh those dreaded wash days for them. I know I have to plan around nap times to get them done.

suziq1982
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM

My daughter has a stuffed fox that she is attached to. It was my sons from a zoo trip but ever since my daughter was born she has been attached to it. He gave it to her to have forever when she was much younger. She totes it around everywhere. She won't sleep without it. I have to wash it often because she always has it. She is so sad without it.

NoahsMom1215
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM

her expression is so cute. Like she is going to watch it until it comes out. taking no chances of it getting out of her sight. adorable.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:48 PM
Awww! So sweet. And I still have yet to wash Kyle's blankie and it's been at least a month since I last washed it! I'll have to do it tomorrow before I pick him up from daycare. LOL

Quoting NoahsMom1215:

her expression is so cute. Like she is going to watch it until it comes out. taking no chances of it getting out of her sight. adorable.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Quoting NoahsMom1215:

SoniaL
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:54 PM

HAHAHA  Poppy is 21 months and when her blankie "Blee" goes in she bangs on the door calling out to it "Blee! Blee!" and sobbing!

MamaJane
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM

lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)