Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have the ads on CM

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ever persuaded you to try something?

I don't think they ever have for me but I'm not exactly the "norm" when it comes to a lot of this stuff.  We buy natural and organic and most of the ads I have seen have been for prepacked foods!

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sheri305
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:32 PM

Ummmm,naw,not really.At least none so far.

lalasmama2007

Only im my Kohl's group.  They always have cute ads up for clothes and I have checked out new lines because of them.

SoniaL

I'm like you. They are usually for meds which we rarely ever use and for prepackaged foods which we also rarely use. lol I have never been influenced to buy things by the ads on here.

our3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM

No, not yet at least. I dont like clicking on ads. If I want to buy something I like research first and make sure i cant find it somewhere else first for cheaper.

Owl_Feather
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM

the cookie ads make me hungry lol. I make my own from scratch though! i havent bought prepackaged cookies in many years. When I see those ads I put chocolate chips or m&m's on my grocery list

goorob
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:01 PM

I don't even look at them, so no.

sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:03 PM

no not really.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)