Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you tell your mom when you lost your virginity?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:55 PM
  • 76 Replies

Or no?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheri305
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM

My mom yep,I told her.But my grandmom,who was my quardain,nope,I didnt.

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Nope

mommybug77
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM

No. I was an adult. She thought I lost it long before I did.

preggos2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM

heck no, not my mom! she would have died....i was 15 (i know it was way too young) and my boyfriend was 17..... i secretly went on BCP's too from Planned parenthood because there was no way i was getting pregnant...

i hope my daughter feels more comfortable talking to me......i am way different then my mom ( i know that it doesnt mean she will talk to me but i hope so)

goorob
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM

No but I think she had a clue, I was in my 20's and engaged and living with dh...

our3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Heck no! lol She was the last person I would have ever went to when I was younger. My mom and I did not get along until I was about 26 yo. She was also the type of person that did not talk about anything to do with sex, puberty, woman issues, ect.

sheri305
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Quoting preggos2:

heck no, not my mom! she would have died....i was 15 (i know it was way too young) and my boyfriend was 17..... i secretly went on BCP's too from Planned parenthood because there was no way i was getting pregnant...

i hope my daughter feels more comfortable talking to me......i am way different then my mom ( i know that it doesnt mean she will talk to me but i hope so)

Yeah I couldnt talk to my grandmom either.But heck,I was like 18,lol.But she still woulda died.My oldest came and told me.

froghopper
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:00 PM
Lmbo!!!!! My mom gets uncomfortable just if u SAY the word sex...i think she still wants to think of me as a virgin!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saladgirl71
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Heck no!!  My mom still thinks I am a virgin.   LOL

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:00 PM

No because it was my wedding night so I'm pretty sure she knew :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)