Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vacations

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

Anybody planning a vacation yet?

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kjfamily
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Last year we did Disney world and this year dh wants to go to Georgia and show me where he grew up and go to Savannah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM

yep a small one to orlando to disney.

goorob
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM

We're going to California to take the boys to see their grandparents (my parents) and Disneyland then dh and I are going to Vegas for his army reunion while my parent's watch the boys for a couple days...all in 1 week and we're driving (from OK to CA)...the drive is awesome and something we look forward to doing but I think my cardiologist will have a fit this time....long drives don't usually go well with blood clots but oh well...We're going at the end of March and I can't wait to leave the snow!

shaunadale
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Leaving for Disney World in the morning, will be back Sunday! Orlando is only a few hours away and our 4 day passes cost $119/pp on a new Florida resident special!

family car

We take 4-5 long weekend trips a year and then we take a week in the summer, an anniversary trip in October, and the week between Christmas and New Years. Hubby gets a lot of vacation.

gabyangy
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:44 PM

We just got back from Universal Studios, it was AWESOME...

mom2ryneandsam
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:03 PM

we are going to spend a weekend in san antonio and take the kids to sea world this will be in either april or may and then in late july or early august we will be spending the weekend at the beach in corpus christie

TableforSeven
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:17 PM

DH and I just got back from a trip to Israel....which used up most of his vacation days for the year (the rest of his days are going to be needed for religious holidays).

We might go to the beach for a weekend during the summer...or I might just take the kids there for a few days during the week in the summer.  But we don't have any big trips planned anymore this year.

froghopper
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:19 PM
Phesh...too poor :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)