Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is the worst thing happened to your life????

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:37 PM
  • 59 Replies

neng.....kiss

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
midnight_storm
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM
That's hard to say. I have had some pretty bad things happen in my life, things I would wish on others. But I can always link the path from those to something really good in my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnight_storm
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM
sorry not would wish, meant wouldn't wish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmatt451
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:53 PM

When my oldest daughter passed away.

Jodstar30
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Getting a tubal ligation after my csection after having only 1 child 
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:00 PM

My husbands ex wife was very jelous and decided to take us to court to try and seize my income for herself. She said her kids came first so any income that is available to him should go to her kids. She also drug it out as long as she could to make the court costs higher. She produced fake receipts to make it look like she had tosn of medical bills for the kids and that they were in all kids of extra curricular activities. She tried to get DH arrested by making false claims and would call at all hours and harass us. All this occured during my pregnancy with DS. It was so stressful I would never wish anyone to go thru it. It took us $10,000 in court costs to finally get the judge to see thru her lies. The judge finally threatened to have her arrested for contempt and to give us custody, she now wants to be buddy buddy and "all get along for the kids".

hopemommy2
by Paula on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Finding out my son has diabetes.
It broke my heart...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firerescuemom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:05 PM

I've had lots of bad things happen in my life....my dad passed away when I was 8 years old, step-dad when I was 19 years old, I was working as an EMT and had a 3 month old baby pass away in my arms...I've done CPR on friends....held my aunt's hand as she passed away from cancer. The list could go on and on.

Stormy6669
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Got sick with a life threatening disease.

Mari6443
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:08 PM

The worst thing that has ever happened to me is that my first roomate ever in college, attacked me with a broom (Yes, I said a broom!) on the eve of Final Exams Week at around midnight! I didn't even do anything bad enough for her to do something like that to me! She was a terrible person and very immature! This is definitely something I'd like to forget! :-(

stephlank
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:09 PM
My dad died 10 years ago :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)