Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Winter needs to be over!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM
  • 11 Replies
I live in MN, and we've had ALOT of snow this winter. It has caused ice dams on our house and we have a few leaks going on. My hubby bought a roof rake and has shoveled off as much snow as he could. I use to like snow, but I think I'm a anti-snow lover now!!! LOL. Heather
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:12 PM

I know how you feel.  I'm in PA and we've had a lot more snow than usual this winter.  It hasn't snowed in days and our property is still complely covered by snow and ice.  UGH!

jenmatt451
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Okay, so our winter weather hasn't been nearly as bad as in MN and PA and lots of other northern places....but I live in TX; and this winter as majorly sucked!!!  I mean hello; this is TX home of 110 degree summers!  We are going to break a record tonight with an over-night low of 12.  I think the part that sucks the most is that we just aren't used to this kind of weather and it just brings everything to a screeching halt.  I honestly don't see how you ladies do it.  I really and truly don't!

caramelmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:24 PM
This is probably one of the mildest winters we've had in Oregon in years (knock on wood)!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnmom1328
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Hehe..you are so lucky u don't live here..I think since early November, our total snowfall is near 60 inches!! Of course some melted early on-right now I'd say we still have 40+ inches of snow on the ground. Makes it hard to see when I'm backing down the driveway and there's 2 huge piles of snow on both sides!!! Ah, the joy of living in Minnesota!!
pnut1027
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:31 PM

i am so ready for winter to be over too.  I live in Northwest Indiana & we have so much snow here it's not even funny.  Right now it's only 1* & we are suppose get get an overnite windchill temp of close to -12 or -15. Tomorrows high is only going to be 13. 

Stormy6669
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:59 PM

I couldn't handle all that snow. I live in Northern Arizona we get a little snow but not much. It is supposed to be 58 here tomorrow. I can't wait. I hate the winter!

sdgd21
by Diana on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:04 AM
I so agree, we are in the warm parts of the US, but I need spring.
chunkyhoney78
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:35 AM

I'm in northeastern South Dakota and omg we have tons of snow. I grew up in Florida so this stuff is not my friend if my hubby didn't have a good job I would love to move to the south maybe not Florida but close NC,SC ,GA they get snow but not as much.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:03 AM

i'm in iowa and totally agree with you

paulswife208
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:15 AM

I'm with ya, I've lived in MN my whole life and never have I been so ready for the winter to be over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)