Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so DAM$ MAD

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM
  • 10 Replies

I just found out that there was a 13 year old boy in my town that had been bullied for some reason and he killed himself.....I AM SO PISSED.

Why in hell does this have to happen? How can the parents of the child who is doing the bullying not know their child is being mean? Why can't does this have to happen? It has to stop.

I did not know this child my kids are still little and I pray to God that I never have to deal w/ something like this. I am trying to teach my children that you MUST not be mean to other children and if someone is picking on them they HAVE to talk to me or dh or someone.

Sorry I am just so sad about this.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:34 PM

That is so heartbreaking. I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to your town and to the boy's family.

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:35 PM

That's so sad =(

pinkysmommy720
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Some parents just don't care if their kid is a bully.  It is really sad when a child feels their only option is to end their life.  My boys have been bullied for years and the school says they take care of it, but I feel if they had then it would have ended, but then my kid is the one that gets in trouble when he tries to defend himself against a bully.  That is why my kids are being pulled out and homeschooled. 

alayna04
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:40 PM

thats beyond sad

camy41075
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I did the homeschooling thing but my kids wanted to go to school so I let them go...but if something like this would happen I would pull them in a heartbeat

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:50 PM

I agree

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Some parents just don't care if their kid is a bully.  It is really sad when a child feels their only option is to end their life.  My boys have been bullied for years and the school says they take care of it, but I feel if they had then it would have ended, but then my kid is the one that gets in trouble when he tries to defend himself against a bully.  That is why my kids are being pulled out and homeschooled. 

caramelmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Oh no! This is starting to happen more and more! :-( these schools REALLY need to start cracking down on bullying!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caramelmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Unfortunately, this is also part of the reason why some bullied kids snap and then commit school shootings, etc. Because the schools and some parents refuse to take the problem seriously! SMH. Its awful!

Quoting pinkysmommy720:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stormy6669
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:38 PM

This is so so sad. I worry about crap like this with my boys. I sure hope my kids feel they can talk to me before they ever planned something so drastic. Hope he rests in peace.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:39 PM

That is very sad. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)