Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wanted to shake him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:45 AM
  • 3 Replies

OMG! lol Today was just a day that I wanted to shake that hubby of  mine.  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  He was on that dang nintendo ds all day long except for when we were at the open house to register ds and the carnival.  First of all I had to fill out all the paperwork, collect all the forms and make sure we had everything needed before we left the house. I had to nag him to put the nintendo ds down and dress our son so we could make it in time.  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Seriously I almost shook him at that time but we needed to be nice to each other. 

Then I have no idea why he came to open house because I handled everything and he didn't want to and I asked him if he wanted to and he jsut stood there like an idiot.  (I know harsh and my hubby is not an idiot but just ahhhhhhhhhhhh at times.)  ( I love him and respect him and would not do anything to him)  

I would neve do anything like shake my hubby but he seriously drove me batty today.  I almost chucked that dang nintendo out the window but restrained myself.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:23 AM
I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheri305
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Lol,I feel ya.I have thoise days with Dh to.

singlemomof2nok
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 12:43 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)