Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you and your spouse argue over the most

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:05 AM
  • 42 Replies

What do you and your spouse argue over the most?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:06 AM

Def what we save and what we spend our money on. I am a saver and smart shopper. dh is a spender. lol 

FreeSpriT4eva
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:09 AM
Exactly..I always hide a lil of my money from each check cuz if I don't we would never have fall back monie..I put xtra on every bill so we will always b ahead on bills..he pay the limit or half an say nxt paycheck mean..bhind or rarely paid..lol

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Def what we save and what we spend our money on. I am a saver and smart shopper. dh is a spender. lol 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:10 AM

yep . lol our hubbys must be twins. lol 

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Exactly..I always hide a lil of my money from each check cuz if I don't we would never have fall back monie..I put xtra on every bill so we will always b ahead on bills..he pay the limit or half an say nxt paycheck mean..bhind or rarely paid..lol

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

FreeSpriT4eva
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:12 AM
I'm think that myself..when u wrote my thought there can't b another like my hubby..lol..an there is..

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:13 AM

yes and it is just scary to think that there are prob more like them out there. ahhhhhhhhhhh

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

I'm think that myself..when u wrote my thought there can't b another like my hubby..lol..an there is..

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

FreeSpriT4eva
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:15 AM
I refer to us as the Bundy's or the Connor's..now only if we could hit the lotto like Dan an Roseanne..lol

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

yes and it is just scary to think that there are prob more like them out there. ahhhhhhhhhhh

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:16 AM

haha.  that would be the best!! lol  I think dh reminds me of peg bundy and I remind myself of al bundy. lol  

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

I refer to us as the Bundy's or the Connor's..now only if we could hit the lotto like Dan an Roseanne..lol

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

FreeSpriT4eva
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:24 AM
Me I'm roseanne an peggy..obnoxious,loud,mouthy,an blunt..my hubby is dan an al..he just sits there an takes it..yes dear,I understand,u r rite..are his fave phrases to shut me up..lol

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

haha.  that would be the best!! lol  I think dh reminds me of peg bundy and I remind myself of al bundy. lol  

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:26 AM

lol.  yea I am like Al because he is cheap and does not like to spend money. lol

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Me I'm roseanne an peggy..obnoxious,loud,mouthy,an blunt..my hubby is dan an al..he just sits there an takes it..yes dear,I understand,u r rite..are his fave phrases to shut me up..lol

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

Quoting FreeSpriT4eva:

Quoting sweetsurprise13:

frugalmomof4
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:27 AM
We don't argue about money. Thank God we're both on the same page there. We just argue when i'm emotional and feel like i'm not getting enough attention. Usually when i'm feeling self conscious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)