Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dr phil missed episode

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

Did anybody watch Dr Phil Friday, the 2cd part of the 2 part thing where the grandmother was accusing the dad of doing things to his daughter??? I couldn't watch it...I had to attend my MIL funeral and I couldn't tape it....so if anyone knows what happend, can you fill me in? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jbyrd898
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:19 AM

I saw the part with the guy, and the lie detector said he did not do it. I didnt see the follow up on the mom with the hot sauce though.

sweetsurprise13
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:19 AM

nope I usually only catch dr.phil when there are reruns late at night. 

okiebabe71
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:21 AM

good, that's what i was wanting to know...if he passed the lie detector test...thank you!!

3kiddies4me
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Quoting okiebabe71:

good, that's what i was wanting to know...if he passed the lie detector test...thank you!!

Thats the part I wanted to see so I DVR it and fast forwarded to that and then the hot sauce mom who is doing much better.  The therapists gave her some strategies to work on and they are much better except she is facing child abuse charges where she lives (alaska).  I cried when I saw that episode.   Oh and by the way, that grandmother still says she believes her grand daughter and wont apologize to her son inlaw.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)