Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your residential setting

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:06 PM
  • 27 Replies

How close are you to your neighbors,are you connected,close,or not?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheri305
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:08 PM

We live in the city on a block with a row of other houses.the houses arent extremly close,but I not too far apart either.

suziq1982
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:08 PM

I am not connected but we live in subdivision. We all have large yards so its not to close.

owensmom34
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:09 PM

We have a .37 acre lot so I can see into the neighbors windows...lol

I am close to each of my neighbors next door to me but not the ones across the street.  The old bugger is really nosy and gets into peoples business. 

lisajellybean
We live in the country so our neighbors are spread out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our3

We're currently in a 2 flat, so we'r connected kinda. Buildings wise we'r about 20 feet away.  Once we move in 3 weeks we will be about a 1/2 mile to the closest neighbor.

mrswillie

We are in the mountains.  Each property is atleast 5 1/2 acres.  1/2 the properties out here are weekender properties as we call them which means they are vacation homes only.

sheri305
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Quoting owensmom34:

I am close to each of my neighbors next door to me but not the ones across the street.  The old bugger is really nosy and gets into peoples business. 

Lmbo at "Old bugger".

samsbaby78
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:10 PM

i live in the country. if i look out any window in my house i can not see anyone elses house. when i give directions i say "turn left off the interstate drive one mile and we are the fifth house on the left."

owensmom34
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:12 PM

LOL...he is!  Bored old bugger.  :)

Quoting sheri305:

Quoting owensmom34:

Lmbo at "Old bugger".

goorob
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:13 PM

We all have at least 1 acre lots (up to I think 5 acres) so we're not too close but not too far apart either, we're in a neighborhood but have a country feel to it...there's only about a dozen houses in our neighborhood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)