Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question about alcohol before u found out!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:36 AM
  • 5 Replies
I have a friend that also just found out she was preggers and she's 10 weeks now but she just told me last weekend she went to a wedding and got pretty drunk and now she's worried . Is there any other moms out there that that has happen too. Do u think sheand the baby will be ok because she was unaware.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bean1980
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:41 AM
She should be. When I was pregnant with my oldest and didn't know, I was on vacation and was drunk the whole 9 days with my parents. And my Dh turned out healthy and big. So as long as it was one night and she doesn't do it anymore I think she's fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemomof2nok
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:41 AM

I would have her ask her OB.

jillbailey26
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:44 AM

She and the baby will be fine.  I did the same thing before I found out I was pregnant with my oldest.  He only has a slight twitch.  LOL, just kidding.  Seriously, he's fine.  He's 8 now.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

shaunadale
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:45 AM

She should be fine. Do you know how many women have no clue they are pregnant and drink? It's continued drinking throughout pregnancy that should be the concern. She should call her OB for peace of mind.

3kiddies4me
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:08 AM

I questioned the OB for my first pregnancy because I didnt know I was preg and I drank at a party.  I wasn't really drunk but he said it was ok and obviously don't drink anymore.  At the time I was also a smoker, the day I found out I was preg I quit and never smoked again... My boy is very healthy and just fine.  If its a one time thing I think she'll be okay

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)