Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know it's early but I'm crazy like that...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:19 AM
  • 8 Replies

I know it's early to think of Easter but for those of you who celebrate, do you give the kiddies Easter baskets?  If so, what do you put in it?  I shopped yesterday, even though its over a month away, Im crazy, I know.  I put bubbles, sunglasses, spin toothbrushes, jacks, jumpropes,etc.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Wish2Be
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:22 AM

I am having the same issue. This will be DS's first celebrated Easter...He is only 16 months old...he will be almost 18 months old when it happens.

He just recently started walking so I am not sure if egg hunting is going to be on the agenda.

I am stumped. LOL !

deccaf
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:23 AM

What do you get a 7 month old?

3kiddies4me
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Quoting Wish2Be:

I am having the same issue. This will be DS's first celebrated Easter...He is only 16 months old...he will be almost 18 months old when it happens.

He just recently started walking so I am not sure if egg hunting is going to be on the agenda.

I am stumped. LOL !

Yeah, not easy.  I don't do much candy because of the sugar and my daughter has an allergy... its hard.  I wonder of my son will go to school and other kids get great things and he feels like he got toothbrushes and "junk" LOL

3kiddies4me
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Quoting deccaf:

I know!  I think I did sunblock and bubbles when they were infants, maybe a teething toy... no clue LOL

singlemomof2nok
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:29 AM

I give mine easter baskets, haven't decided what I will put in them yet

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM

When mine were that little i did socks, a stuffed animal, a teething toy, a outfit, and a pair of shoes.

Quoting deccaf:

hlevesque1976
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Sounds like a good basket to me. I do put one or two of their fav candies in there too. But for the most part it's outside play stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I don't get him any...but if there are still a few left after Easter I get him one from a store lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)