Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the HELL is wrong with people?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:24 PM
  • 15 Replies

I read this story and couldn't do anything but cry! Those poor kids! What the heck is wrong with their mom's sense of reasoning and how could they have such a lapse in judgement?!!!

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fs%2Fap%2F20110301%2Fap_on_re_us%2Fus_online_sexual_exploitation&h=d238a

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wife.Mom.Friend
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM

OMG!!  That is horrible!!  How could anyone do that to their children!?

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:31 PM

I feel so bad for those kids my heart goes out to them.

EmmaEllie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I was FLOORED when I read it!

suziq1982
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:42 PM

That is terrible and I can't believe someone would do something like that.

RachBeck
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:05 PM

angryThere is NO WAY some random guy on the Internet could ever get me to abuse my kids like this! I mean he wasn't holding a gun to their heads and they had to be thinking something! I wish I could feel sorry for the moms in this case but I just can't. I mean there is WAY to much information on TV and online to think that you have to perform sexual acts on your child to "teach them about sex". Sorry I don't buy it that the moms really didn't know. There are way to many women that give there kids to predators and such then try to say oh well he made me. This is really becoming a disturbing trend. When did people start caring more about themselves than their kids? I have heard of moms saying he would have left me if I didn't leave him..SO LET THE SICKO GO! My mom was molested from 2-4 and that was back in the day and my grandmother left his sorry butt and raised her on her own! She ended up meeting my grandfather and had a happy life with him. WAKE UP AMERICA! ugh This stuff makes me sorry for my generation and the ones after us!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:08 PM

People are sick.

EmmaEllie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:17 PM

I can't see where the heck these moms would actually think that doing this was "therapuetic"
in ANY way! How can they be so naive? Really? You are going to hurt your kids for a date with some random guy?!!! IDIOTS!!! I in NO WAY feel sorry for them! I hope they never get their kids back!

Quoting RachBeck:

angryThere is NO WAY some random guy on the Internet could ever get me to abuse my kids like this! I mean he wasn't holding a gun to their heads and they had to be thinking something! I wish I could feel sorry for the moms in this case but I just can't. I mean there is WAY to much information on TV and online to think that you have to perform sexual acts on your child to "teach them about sex". Sorry I don't buy it that the moms really didn't know. There are way to many women that give there kids to predators and such then try to say oh well he made me. This is really becoming a disturbing trend. When did people start caring more about themselves than their kids? I have heard of moms saying he would have left me if I didn't leave him..SO LET THE SICKO GO! My mom was molested from 2-4 and that was back in the day and my grandmother left his sorry butt and raised her on her own! She ended up meeting my grandfather and had a happy life with him. WAKE UP AMERICA! ugh This stuff makes me sorry for my generation and the ones after us!

hopemommy2
by Paula on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

I feel so bad for those kids my heart goes out to them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dannille33
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:48 PM
Totally agree 100% with you!!

Quoting RachBeck:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owensmom34
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:57 PM

I can't see the article...it must of been removed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)