Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TRUST

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:42 PM
  • 10 Replies

would you trust the POLYGRAPH TEST to be Truthful if your husband took one.  I'm watching Dr Phil and a guy took a polygraph to see if he was cheating.  The test said he was lying but he says the polygraph was wrong.

don't think so buddy!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melissa632
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:46 PM
Polygraphs are inadmissable in court because they are unreliable. Even if you are innocent, you being nervous could botch the results. I still watch Maury, though..lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarshaLynn04
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:48 PM

That show gives me a headache!!!  I rarely even watch Dr Phil.  I like my drama more fun.  Give me some ditsy real housewives any day!!

Quoting melissa632:

Polygraphs are inadmissable in court because they are unreliable. Even if you are innocent, you being nervous could botch the results. I still watch Maury, though..lol.

ToraMay
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:51 PM

I can tell you for fact that polygraphs are bogus. If you're tired, if you hadn't eaten for the day if your kids have stressed you out, if you're having a bad hair day, the polygraphs can say you're lying even if you're not.

tiddliwinks
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:52 PM

I go with my gut.

TableforSeven
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM

Actually I would never trust a polygraph...they are based on flawed science.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:43 PM

I love that show

Quoting melissa632:

Princess7777
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Some people can beat it, it picks up everything.  I would not trust it.

Mari6443
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Yeah, I actually would trust a Polygraph test. Those tests seem to be pretty accurate.

sheri305
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM

When it come to those tests,I think it just depends on the person,because as 1 mom said,some know how to beat it.But if my husband took 1,I would trust his word before the machine.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Quoting tiddliwinks:

I go with my gut.

this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)