Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:08 PM
  • 7 Replies

What do you wear on a typical day?

How about on weekends?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Since I'm a SAHM, I wear pretty much the same type of clothes every day of the week.  During the winter it's jeans and long sleeved tops or a fleece.  In the summer it's either skirts or capris and tops or tanktops.

TableforSeven
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:11 PM

What do you wear on a typical day?
I wear long skirts (mid-calf or ankle length) daily.  In the cold weather I wear long-sleeved t-shirts...in the warm weather I wear short-sleeved t-shirts.  And I always wear a hat, scarf or other type of head-covering.

How about on weekends?
I dress the same on weekends...though I wear a 'dressier' skirt, shirt and hat to services on Saturday mornings.  I change into 'everyday' skirts/shirts/hats once we get home Sat afternoon.

JRose48
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:14 PM

I love jeans so I'm always wearing those.  If I'm going to a zoo or museum I go with a cute t-shirt and a hoodie.  If I'm just going out to grocery shop or anything I wear a cute top.  If I'm just hanging around the house I do sweats and oversized t-shirts.  I like to look nice if I'm going to leave the house.

Kimberly954
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM

typically jeans and a fitted tee-shirt unless i am doing something that day and then I will put on a cute tank top.

lisajellybean
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:23 PM
A tank & lounging pants
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:38 PM

If i am at home it's capri's and a cute shirt. If i am going out i wear jeans and a cute top.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:59 PM

During the work week I wear business casual. Khakis or capris and a sweater or blouse. On the weekend I wear jeans and a t shirt. During the summer I wear shorts, tank tops and flip flops.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)