Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many designer

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:21 PM
  • 9 Replies
items do you own, if any? If money were no object, what brand would you buy on a regular basis?
I don't own any designer items but I would buy lots of Coach things if I could afford It.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:22 PM

I don't own any but i would like a coach bag some day.

nangel5
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:25 PM

I have a Dooney and Bourke, 2 Coachs and a Juicy Couture purse.  I would definitely get more Coach items more regularly if I could.  I really like my Dooney, but have not found ones I really liked since and the Juicy was for fun They are great purses, but in my mind not so practical.  I have been really itching for a new purse, I have not gotten one in over two years.  

sheri305
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I love Coach to.Ummm,to be honest,I have quite a few designer things.I have several old Coach bags,1 that I carry sometime now.And some more things.I have a few things from Ed Hardy,Quess,and stuff like that.No Gucci or anything like that,lol.Cant afford that type of stuff.I like nice things when I can afford them,but I dont discriminate,I'm not a "Label Whore",lol.I go by the look of it.I don't care if its a no name brand for $5,if I like it,I get it,lol.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:41 PM

I don't own anything designer. I'm not sure what I would buy if money was no object.

Jodstar30
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:44 PM
I have 1 Louis, 8 coach, 1 dooney and a small Burberry. I'm addicted to purses lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jodstar30
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:46 PM
Try and find a coach outlet. I went to my 1st 1 2 wks ago n felt like a kid on Christmas morning. I was so giddy

Quoting nangel5:

I have a Dooney and Bourke, 2 Coachs and a Juicy Couture purse.  I would definitely get more Coach items more regularly if I could.  I really like my Dooney, but have not found ones I really liked since and the Juicy was for fun They are great purses, but in my mind not so practical.  I have been really itching for a new purse, I have not gotten one in over two years.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alayna04
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:47 PM

I have a vera bradley, I know its not the big big name brand but its popular. I got it at a yard sale for 1.00 lol

shaunadale
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:02 PM

A lot. Between shoes, jeans, dresses, and tops......it's a lot!  I could care less about designer purses! Give me a pair of designer shoes, jeans, or a dress and I'm VERY happy!

Lisasmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:09 PM

I own one fossil purse and it was $25 at a consignment store, lol. That's about as designer as I go. Not sure what I would buy if money was no object. Not big on shopping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)