Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you where

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:19 PM
  • 8 Replies
you want to be in your life right now? Or do you see yourself making major changes in the future to get yourself where you want to be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LoveMyBoyK
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:21 PM
I'm getting ready to take a PI course that will give me a PI license. I am not where I want to be and am struggling to come to terms with where I am so I can move forward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nangel5
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:23 PM

No was almost there 3 years ago.  Then DH lost his job and everything came spiraling down.  Still trying to get things moving up again.  I know we will get there someday.

Jodstar30
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:24 PM
Yep in bed with my heated blanket on high lol. Wouldn't wanna b anywhere else.
But seriously I'm thinking of going and taking some online classes for human resources
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacqalyn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Yes I am. My dh and I have always wanted to live near the ocean. We finally made the move. Granted it was hard at first but things are starting to fall into place. We have a nice home and dh has a job that will help keep all of our bills paid. We may not have much left over but we are happy and finally stress free for the most part.

auntiemom2002
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:40 PM
Not even close.....feel like I've spent my 36 yrs on this earth just winging it and getting by. This may be a mid-life crisis I'm having, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmatt451
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Not yet; but I have concrete goals and plans on achieving them.  And, I have my husbands encouragement and support.  We will be out of debt (except the house) by the end of the year and then we are going to save the money we are not having to spend each month on debt and I get to go back to school NEXT fall (2012).  Super excited!!!!  I'm hoping by the time our 2 year old twins start school, I will have my associates degree and be heavily pursuing my bachelors.

TableforSeven
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:33 AM

DH and I are in the process of making some minor changes....though we are mostly where we want to be right now.

We are planning a BIG change in the future....we plan to move to Israel....but we aren't sure of the timing yet - possibly as soon as 3 years.

sheri305
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Yes and no.I'm comfy and content for the most part,but their are still things I want to accomplish.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)