Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Library

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM
  • 18 Replies

How often do you go to the Library?  Do you take your kids to story time?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheri305
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:52 AM

We go every other weekend,occasionally during the week.My daughter take my grand to story time @ her job,which is the library on her campus.

casah4
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM

When my youngest was smaller, we would go a couple of times a week for storytime and to get books. Now that she's in school (and they had serious budget cuts and don't do children's programs any more), I'm hardly ever there.  She gets her books from school now so we don't really need the library at the moment. We'll end up going more during the summer, I think.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM

We go 2 or 3 times a week.  My DD goes to Story Time at 2 different branches every week.  Our library system is awesome.  They get all the new blu-ray releases, books, wii games, etc. 

hopemommy2
by Paula on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Yes,we go often,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyMom5480
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:44 AM

We used to go often.  DH cleaned the living room while I was gone one day, and some books disappeared from beside the TV.  I haven't been back, yet.  I'm still determined to find them first!embarrassed

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:00 PM
We haven't been in years but I want to take Kyle soon so he can get a library card.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lisakansas
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM

I used to practically live in the library, but I never took the kids to storytime.  We read enough together at home!

virgochild79
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:44 PM

I wish I could take DS to story time but it's at 10a and I work, but we do go to the library once a month and both him and my DD love it!

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:46 PM

I take dd to the library about once a week... she loves getting books, and picking out a movie..she is at school during story time...

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:50 PM

OMG wish ours got games... mine only gets new release movies,

Quoting lalasmama2007:

We go 2 or 3 times a week.  My DD goes to Story Time at 2 different branches every week.  Our library system is awesome.  They get all the new blu-ray releases, books, wii games, etc. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)