Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flirting...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM
  • 27 Replies

So...how do you rate yourself at flirting?

I am asking cause on Sat...at my little get together for dinner ..I had two guests who seemed to be doing some pretty open flirting...and I had to giggle to myself.

This was the first time they met...she was definitely the more outgoing aggressive one...I heard her ask him for his FB...and they added each other right there on their phones LOL...it was so cute.

So...I know lots of us are married or in relationships...so it's not about IF you flirt now...but rather how you think of yourself and how you used to flirt...or who knows...even now...if you think you still "got it"

You can use a scale of 1 to 10...1 being poor 10 being excellent!

- Neely

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:35 PM

I have always been really shy... so have never been much of a flirt.. Im gonna say umm 3  LOL

misskimi78
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 PM

I'm gonna say a 6

CountryMom74
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:45 PM
I think I'm a 8. Now with my dh I'm a 10!
sheri305
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Its funny because I never really considered myself the flirting type,but people say I have flirtatious eyes,or a flirty look,whatever that mean.But if I do,its not intentional,so I would say a 3.
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:47 PM

I used to be about an 8...now I'm about a 6 lol

Shagara03
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Quoting sheri305:

Its funny because I never really considered myself the flirting type,but people say I have flirtatious eyes,or a flirty look,whatever that mean.But if I do,its not intentional,so I would say a 3.

Sheri I know what you mean. A few of my friends and co-workers are constantly telling me  the same thing. But I don't see it. The way I see it is they speak, I speak and keep it moving. Now how that is being flirtatious is still confusing to me but if I had to give myself a number I'd say three also.

AmyG1976
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM

ummmm 6

T-Howe
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Id say an 8 back in the day. And a 10 now with DH....I know what it takes! LOL! **wink! wink!**

poeticdaisy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Probably an 8.

3kiddies4me
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I think I'm good, Im the "cutesy flirter" maybe an 8

okay I should have said I WAS not that I still flirt, happily married, I only flirt with hubby now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)