Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SAHMs and future careers

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

For all you SAHMs, do you have plans of going back to school?  Are you currently enrolled in school?  What are you going to school for?

I'm thinking of going back to school to be in the medical field, but I'm super scared to make the jump.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
3kiddies4me
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:29 PM

I have a masters degree I will be using once the kiddies are in school! I'm a special education teacher

sheri305
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I have an Associates in Elementary Education.But Idk if I plan on doing anymore schooling.If so,maybe take up a writing course since I'm an aspiring author.

3kiddies4me
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Quoting sheri305:

I have an Associates in Elementary Education.But Idk if I plan on doing anymore schooling.If so,maybe take up a writing course since I'm an aspiring author.

I have a few children's books partially written, I need to motivate and finish and persue publishing companies...

Good for you, take a course, thats great!

sheri305
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Quoting 3kiddies4me:

Quoting sheri305:

I have a few children's books partially written, I need to motivate and finish and persue publishing companies...

Good for you, take a course, thats great!

Oh you do,thats great! I need to finish my book also.Yeah I think im gonna take a course this year.Thanks.

TableforSeven
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:23 PM

My family is my career.  I have been a SAHM since before our first child was born...and will continue to do so until our youngest is grown....then I'll be a SAHW taking care of DH and the house and be available to help with my grandkids whenever I am wanted/needed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)