Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you miss your 20-something way of looking?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:09 PM
  • 17 Replies

I miss looking younger.. though I still look the same.. just a few slight wrinkles..

I can't fore see myself looking older.. I look at my hands and think about how my mom and grams looked. I think to myself how much they still look ok.. no old age spots yet..

but... I do miss some of how I looked in my 20s..

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Flaca43
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:12 PM
I miss being thin! I have a stomach now..and my thighs are bigger...it bothers me so much. I've started a workout because it bothers me so much. I look younger than my age though..so that part is fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pebbles98
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:18 PM

I notice the little changes but overall I dont miss my old self. Back then I was very underweight, very unhealthy looking. Now I just look normal which I love  :)  Plus I get mistaken for my kids older sister so that's always flattering.

misskimi78
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Well I already had a couple of kids before my 20's but for some reason I feel like I've blossomed recently. I could do without the grey hair tho.

Lisasmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Nope. I looked like I was a teenager until I was about 26/27. I'm fine with how I've aged now.

cowboysgirl3227
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:32 PM

I miss being thin and my metabolism LOL!  It is funny though because I still get mistaken for being 28 or 29 and I am 39.  I had a waitress tell me that she thought I was 28 and my husband was 35, what is the really funny thing is that he is only 34!  He is a cowboy though and has lived his life fast, hard, and outdoors in the sun.  Other than my weight I am happy with how I look which is a first for me because when I was thin I always thought I was fat....wish I could be that kind of fat again :P

shaunadale
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:35 PM

My hands and 3 forehead lines are my least favorite part right now. I eat well, and workout so my post baby body is even to the one in my 20's if not better. I am considering trying Botox for my forehead, lol.

Xstitchinmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I miss my 'younger' self once in awhile, too. I just turned 38 last week, and I'm beginning to look more like my mom-UGH lol. I went to the eye doctor last week, and I found out I need glasses for reading and night driving. My hair is turning white on the top of my head, and I have a few wrinkles around my eyes. And my boobs...well we just won't go there rofl! Anyway, it sucks getting older but it's a natural part of life...

hearts

CrazyMom5480
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:44 PM

I miss being thin!  I work in drug rehab, so compared to most of my clients I look a lot younger.

AmyG1976
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM

nope lol I think :) that I get better looking as I get older hahaha sounds vain but hey at least I am honest right...

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:55 PM

I still look mostly the same cept my hair...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)