Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which cartoon or tv mom do you see yourself as?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

I see myself these days as mix between Wilma Flinstone and Jane Jetson. An old fashioned girl working hard to get a business off the ground and keeping the home front calm and relaxed with all of todays technology.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hopemommy2
by Paula on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Yup me to...

Quoting malibumom1:

I see myself these days as mix between Wilma Flinstone and Jane Jetson. An old fashioned girl working hard to get a business off the ground and keeping the home front calm and relaxed with all of todays technology.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoniaL
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:19 PM

June Cleaver. I have old fashioned values and expectations (of my kids).  I love being home and making things from scratch. I plan to stay home even when my kids are all in school.

mommas3cubs
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:20 PM

I am June Cleaver with a modern edge.

pebbles98
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Same here. Except the staying home when my kids are in school. I recently started staying home again since we are renovating our home by ourselves. But when all that is finished (if it ever gets finished) I intend on going back to work.

Quoting SoniaL:

June Cleaver. I have old fashioned values and expectations (of my kids).  I love being home and making things from scratch. I plan to stay home even when my kids are all in school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)