Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many bras and panties...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
Do you have? Just guess..
How often do you purchase new ones?
Do you have separate undies for that time of the month?
Do you prefer a certain brand?

I don't know how many I have, but, it's a lot.
I buy undies and bras often.
I have separate one for that time of the month.
I like several brands, that is all I buy.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrswillie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:06 PM

I only by Victoria Secret Bras.  I have about 10.

My panties are only Victoria Secret Pink.  I have 16.

No I don't have others for that time.

pebbles98
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:08 PM

I have sevan reg bras with removable straps of different colors. Then one strapless.

Purchase..geez,  when they hold the tatters up anymore it's definitely time to get new ones. Panties I buy often though. I usually buy more lingerie and such than panties and bra sets.

Yes, I have sepearte undies for that time.

Nope, no certain brand.

AmyG1976
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:10 PM

most of my undies are from AERO have idk 20 pairs lol bras mainly victorias secret have well 3 sports ones and 6 or 7 not sport ones. sometimes I can find my size in one that works for me at target.  I buy new ones as needed I dont have seperate time o the month ones...

Lisasmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Think I have about 20 pairs of undies, lol. I have a few old ones I use for that time of the month and throw in any that have the misfortune to get caught when it comes early, lol. I have my fat undies and skinny undies. But I usually throw them out and buy new ones once a year or so. Bras are difficult because they all look different with a certain style of top. I usually keep 4 nice ones and 3 or so sports bras for workouts. No certain brand. Just whatever is comfy or works under my clothes so as to not give a free show. And boyshorts for DH. He loves them.

Andl2ea
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:19 PM
I can never find nice bras in my size so I only have 4. I have like 15 pairs of panties. Im always looking for new bras but Im a 42dd so its hard to find anything other than black, beige, and white. Blah!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)