Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What did you do on your 31st birthday??

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 8:33 AM
  • 23 Replies

Well....today is the day. My 31st birthday, strangley enough..it doesnt feel like my birthday at all!

And to my great satisfaction...i don't feel 31 either :)

Im not doing anything for it today...just sitting around the house, stewart (my SO...i think) is coming over after work and cooking me dinner, DD wants to go to the Y kids club...other than that, i am not doing anything lol.

What did you do for your 31st birthday?

by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sdoss76
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 8:41 AM

I went to Carowinds and went on every roller coaster I could as seeing i had never been on one b4.OMG it was great well all but when my husband got sick..lol been back every October since then but seeing how i am pregnant and due in October,gonna have to skip it this year..price orange ribbonI'm willing to pay no doubt..lol

singlemomof2nok
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Happy Birthday!! 

I don't think I did anything on my 31st.

nodramamama311
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:09 AM
Probably went out and got drunk. That was 5 yrs ago, dont really remember
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CandyceG
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM

I was suppose to work, but my sister ODed the night before.  She survived and is in rehab now.  My poor 6 y/o niece saw it what was happening and called 911.  She is now living with my parents and doing well. 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 19, 2011 at 10:21 AM

happy birthday

For my 31st, I was pregnant with my DD and sick as a dog.  I didn't do anything special.  Enjoy your day =)

slygrin
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Happy Birthday! Haven't had my 31st yet but on my 30th my parents drove 8 hours to babysit and dh and I went out. We went to Coyote Ugly and had a great time dancing on the bar. We drank more than we planned and had to stay downtown at a hotel that was within walking distance. 

virgochild79
by Nia on Apr. 19, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Went to Hawaii for mY 31ST and it was fabulous!

By the way,,,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

VioletPlacebo
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Happy Birthday! I had a bbq with my family just like we do every year. My bday is always right around Labor Day (I was actually born ON Labor Day - ironic, yes? hehe)  and we just get the family together for a cook out/bday party :)

Evol-Soul
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 10:59 AM

I was sick from a chemo treatmentplain..... Happy birthday

chinosruca
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 11:03 AM
I don't even remember.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)