Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

can not believe this happen my home town

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 2:10 AM
  • 14 Replies
Borger tx a small country town everyone knows you by first and last name basis, everyone actually waves and gives you an helping hand. The town I once knew where I meet the man I love. Is no longer safe friendly town I once knew. Lois Kimbrell 70 year old good Christian womalived alone always friendly to everyone . Tuesday, April 26, 2011, at approximately 6pm meals on wheels delivered Lois her meal that's when they found her beamed rap and murdered. With my husband family being cops his cousin was called early this week for assist Texas Rangers arrested 47-year-old Gregorio Felan for the murder of Lois Kimbrell. Felan, a nearby neighbor to the victim, was processed at the police department for first degree murder. Later I found out there has been numerous sexual assaults the live department thinks Mr Gregorio was not alone and he involved with taps been going on around town. since the police can't find proof until futher DNA they can hold him for murder they are trying to find the second man but personally if there were a second man he probablyrunning back to Mexico. I am asking please pray for her pour soul to rest in heavenly peace. and ask the good lord help the Pd fine those been causing so much harm to these other women around this small town.
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 2:25 AM

OMGosh :(

singlemomof2nok
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 9:27 AM

That is sad.  Prayers being said for everyone

Stormy6669
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 2:06 PM

This is so sad. Hugs.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Sep. 30, 2011 at 12:04 AM
How sad :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
billiejo79
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2011 at 12:25 AM

I am so sorry your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Quoting NJhi:

Lois Kimbrell was 97, vibrant and a true Christian. she had been to church the week before he slaughtered her. She is my Grand Mother.in June he was indicted for Capital murder because he also raped her. My family needs everyone's prayers that swift and cruel justice is served. google Gregorio felan Borger texas and read the awful truth.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Sep. 30, 2011 at 12:45 AM

Quoting singlemomof2nok:

That is sad.  Prayers being said for everyone

Stormy6669
by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 2:04 AM

How sad. I hope she RIP.

T-Howe
by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 6:11 AM
Crazy. Hope their able to prosecute him in some way. When you can attack the elderly........that's some sick shit there..and add sexual assaults...it's obvious this guy has no concise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NJhi
by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 8:44 PM

BUMP!

hopemommy2
by Paula on Oct. 12, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Quoting Stormy6669:

This is so sad. Hugs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)