• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you have posted on FB that your....

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:53 AM
  • 67 Replies

...Daughter just got here period? i don't have girls but I felt that it is to much.

I have a FB friend that did that, and we all homeschooling moms and have a tight net of friends, plus her daughter has a Face book page.  Like I said I don't have a little girl so I am not sure how I'd deal, but I wondered what you all thought. 

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on May. 21, 2011 at 12:54 AM

I have 2 girls and that's something i would not do.

worship
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Oh my gosh no ....she is already going through a hard enough time without the embarrasment.

nellebutter
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:03 AM
Exactly

Quoting worship:

Oh my gosh no ....she is already going through a hard enough time without the embarrasment.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jllcali
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:05 AM

I wouldn't, it's nobody's business.

elzingah36
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:07 AM

oh dear Lord!are you serious?! i do have a daughter.she just turned 15 a couple of months ago and had i done that she would've start digging her own grave!no matter how happy a mother is about something like that should be(in my opinion)kept to herself and her daughter!teen age girls are so over sensitive and so unsure of themselves that I'm sure this would just add on to the ol' i feel inadequate self esteem pile!my answer to this would be absolutely not!i would never announce anything so personal!i hope she has good $ for therapy she'll have to pay for if she continues this show of behaviour! I feel that strong about it!

GoldynGoddess
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:07 AM
NO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmyboyz4
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:24 AM
I have 4 boys and one is 14 and NEVER would I post on fb about his personal changes through puberty. I do have a gd and a sd and if I ever seen something bout them or my neices know that I would say something bc its soooo wrong and immoral. I feel soooo sorry for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaymak27
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:36 AM
I agree!

Quoting jllcali:

I wouldn't, it's nobody's business.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:47 AM
I understand her exciting of her DD growing up but on fb?? No!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 1:48 AM

Oh wow.........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)