Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dine and Dash. Really? lol

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:38 AM
  • 1 Replies

So last night we all went out to dinner at the China Buffett. We are known there because we have been going to the same one for 4 years but last night we had a different set of waiters.  However all the other ones and the host and the owners know us and know we always tip good and ofcourse pay for dinner.

Well anyway dh gets up to get jin some icecream and then jin decides he has to go to the bathroom while hubby is getting some icecream for him so ofcourse I get up and give hubby his bag and I take my purse and proceed to get up and take jin to the bathroom. well the new waiter jumps up and runs over to the table and I look at her and basically say cool it I am taking him to the bathroom and we are not done yet. I am just not leaving my purse and hubbys bag at the table.  I tell her he is getting more food as you can see. anyway I leave it at that and take jin to the bathroom because he has got to go and i see the waiter basically following the two feet to the bathroom. I just stop and look at her and she stops and I see her go back to the other two new waiters and whispering and looking back at me and my son entering the bathroom and my hubby getting his food. 

When I came out I was so pissed that hubby told me to calm down and I did not say anything else. She comes over with the check as soon as I sit down and he pays it and then we left. I did not finish eating because I was pissed. I mean seriously  I understand some diners do this but we would have had to pass the cashier and the owners to get out of there so what the heck was her problem.  anyway thanks for letting me vent because I do understand that some waiters get this done to them but at this place there is no way that could happen with the way it is set up.  

ok I am done venting.  

by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sweetsurprise13
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:40 AM

and yes hubby still left her a good tip. lol  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)