Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY NEW CAR!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:58 PM
  • 16 Replies

What I save in gas everymonth pays my car payment and insurance!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris_PBG
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:59 PM

What kind did you get?  What kind did you have?

pregowithfifth
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Quoting Kris_PBG:

What kind did you get?  What kind did you have?

I got a 2011 Ford Fiesta in that bright lime green.  We also have a mini van I drive 84 miles round trip every day for work and the van only gets 18 miles to the gallon.  I also drive 600 miles one weekend a month so it was time for a new car!

MommaClark3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:07 PM

~*Sweet*~... for me to downsize to something that saves like that (and I've done my homework) are those cars that are like driving a tonka down the road, couldn't fit my kids, and would have to drive alone to do grocery shopping... Hahahaha

So, what kind of car is it?

For me, I'm willing to pay more for what I have... newer Town & Country with all the bells and whistles!

~*Beverly*~
http://motherofallboyz.blogspot.com/

pregowithfifth
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:15 PM

This car has great leg room up front  not so much in the backseat but then again I got this car for my long drive to work and my long drive once a month it is so comfy to drive!  If we need to take the kids somewhere we still have the mini van which next year we will be getting a new one cause ours has 148,000 miles on it.  It is a 2011 Ford Fiesta sedan model lime green I can fit two adults in the trunk! so it is great for grocery shopping.  Carseats and booster seat fit great.  My 14 year old has to sit in the front but she is also 5 foot 9.

sheri305
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Cool,congrats.

htreveth
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Congrats! I have  a Ford Focus. Great gas mileage.I love Ford. Excellent customer service and they didn't ask for a bailout.  I want a truck or Mustang next lol.

lalasmama2007
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:30 PM

Yay!  That's great =)

owensmom34
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Congrats!!!

mommasboyz17
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 2:47 PM
Thats great congrats. My kids hate my Ford Focus they complain about the room lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:14 PM

that's awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)