Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am New here

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:02 PM
  • 8 Replies

How is everyone today, I just joined today so I'm not quite sure how it all works. Can someone help.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amonkeymom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM

welcome to cafemom

We're so glad you're here!  :)  You can find a some helpful information here: The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

mali321
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Hello, Just introduce youself and jump right in on the discussions.....wave

Mari6443
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Hi! Welcome to CM!! My name is Marissa. I joined CM toward the end of January. But what I've learned is that there are all kinds of groups you can join, so you can join according to your interests or what applies to you. (Like if you're in your 30's, the 30 Something group is a wonderful group) And you can also send people a friend request. All you have to do is click on their screen name. And there are plenty of moms of different ages and backgrounds here. If you have any trouble naviagating on here or any questions, there are plenty of people here who would be more than happy to help you. I know some things are confusing; it took me a while to navigate on here as well. Have fun being on here!

jellie746
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:16 PM

welcome & hay there

welcome

hopemommy2
by Paula on May. 21, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Quoting jellie746:

welcome & hay there

welcome

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Hello and welcome!  Please make yourself at home and join in on the conversations =)

welcome to cafemom

owensmom34
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Hi there!  Welcome to 30 Something Moms.  You can join in on any of the conversations on here and there are loads of other great groups on just about everything on Cafemom.  Enjoy!

huskrs75
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Hi and welcome to the group!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)