Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else coupon?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:33 PM
  • 40 Replies

I have been couponing for a few months now and now I wish I would have started doing this alot sooner. I spend so much less each month on food and health and beauty and cleaning products now than ever before and I am stocking up on things and p[aying less money to do it. If you do coupon how long have you been doing it? If you havent gotten into couponing because you dont know where to begin just ask and I will try to help you out.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squeak1213
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:36 PM
Yea somewhat. I'm not as extreme about it as some people. Mostly with things like razors, body wash, & shampoo. Since those items seem to cost us most. Also take adds to walmart and price comp but that is a pita sometimes. Honestly I'm not organized enough
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaverickMama
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 1:38 PM
I try to, im just not sure where to find the coupons for things my kids and I use.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdgd21
by Diana on May. 21, 2011 at 2:01 PM

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I save some but not like I hear other moms save. 

But yes i do.

Kimberly954
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Yes, i do. I knock off about 50% off the grocery bill and then get beauty stuff at least 75% off with coupons. For a family of 3 I spend anywhere from $30-$50/week on grocerys which is a pretty significant cut in our bill from previous. I am not an extreme couponer or anything because I also get meats and fresh veggies and fruits.

sheri305
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Yep,all the time now.I just used some at the grocery store and saved $37.

mommasboyz17
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 2:17 PM
I don't but I would like to start. I was on break at work Thursday and listened to this lady talk about it. She said she spent 6 hours cutting and orginizing I was wow lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prettypaws
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:18 PM
I can't seem to find any coupons. All the ones that come in our Sunday paper say you can't double them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:28 PM

I've been doing it as long as I can remember.

jlm2676
by Jen on May. 21, 2011 at 2:32 PM
I have been using coupons for years just not as extreme as some people. I would love to save 50% of my bill but I always seem to spend more when I coupon. I guess I just need to stock pile some so when I do go grocery shopping I wont spend as much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owensmom34
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Not as much as I should.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)