Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not to beg or anything..

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:47 PM
  • 18 Replies

Message boards!! Message boards.. Message boards! Ive basically been on three! One I was a moderator on... until I found out they were bashing me behind my back for not leaving my husband (long story).. The other was great but for reasons unbeknown to me, it split and died..(still facebook friends with those ladies) and the other.. Well, there's a select few I talk to, but I dont think I was liberal or 'granola' enough to fit there.. That board also died. This place is great. I like it. I dont know why I didnt join sooner.. I mean theres even tv commercials!! But it took years to make those friendships I am looking at my checklist at need to make a couple friends 'hence the post'.. ;) If anyone is interested I am a 30 year old married girl/woman..I have three kids. Jordyn is 6, Ryleigh is 5 and Ryder is3. I love writing (you'll notice this in my posting). I work part time outside the home. I love chocolate and sparkly things.. I believe in fate and KARMA. I am also pro breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping. (even though my babies are all grown up). I ONLY use Clorox 'green' products to clean my home. I am originally from North Dakota.. Living in NE now and I am dying here without my mom, dad, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and best friends.  If you dont think Im too crazy.. Id love  you to help me reach my goal! :)

<3 Kelly

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:20 PM

welcome to cafemom

Dannille33
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:24 PM

WELCOME!!!

momofsn2b3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Where at in North Dakota?  I have lived in ND all my life.

Lisapersaud
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:39 PM
Welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Hello and welcome!  Please make yourself at home and join in on the conversations =)

have a nice weekend

615amy09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Hi! I'll be your friend. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsurprise13
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:50 PM

hi and welcome!!

Kmakksmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Welcome :)

carolina_gal
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Hi there! I'm glad you've joined us. Hope to see you here often.

mom5160
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Hello and welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)