Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

End of times... I like the way this woman thinks. ( link included)

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:23 PM
  • 1 Replies

From the news to the constant reminders of our supposed fate today at 6pm ... where in some places in the world it is already 6 pm. Some will reach 6 pm here in the states at different times them others. Oh.. such craziness and so I decided to do a little web surfering one all that was being discussed. I found so much where people were making larges amounts of money from " The End of the World." From payin someone t send a letter after they had asended in to heaven, to leaving their pets in the hands of others that will or could be left behind. hmmmmmmmm...... and then the End the world parties that are going on.. Makes you wonder if this could be branded and dated always known as the End of the world day and perhaps celebrated yearly.. ( I know very unlikely)

So on my search I found this blog. I decided to read it and had a giggle because as I read I found out this womans husand was and is not in Iowa at the moment. ( I to live and am from Iowa) SO I am going to share this with you. After reading it I though.. Spot on! She has touched on good points and I being a litle nervous I admit.. though I know I am ready... felt even a little better..

So.... Here it is.. have a read and let me know how you feel about her blog.. :)

http://www/guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2011/may/hellfire-and-icecream-rapture.com

by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Dannille33
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:23 PM

I hope this link works.. if not let me know..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)