• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clean, Messy, cluttered, or just ......

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:29 PM
  • 34 Replies

How is your house looking today?

and... does it look different from the week days?

and ... what wil it look like when schools out?

washing dishes   screaming

by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannille33
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:32 PM

My house seems to always find the clutter bug. No matter what I do.. it drives me nuts. I clean 2 mins later its dirty.. yes Kids make it hard to have a clean house.. lol

Makes me wonder some moms keep their houses spotless. Please let me know .. I'm not joking..lol

My house during the week is clean and I'm in a good mood till the kids get home.. them I'm forever picking up.

When schools out some days I wave my white flag and give up. other days I say.. ouside the suns out and it's time to clean! or they clean with me.

Sure the kids have chores, I must say I have to go behind them sometimes and redo. mainly when they aren't looking.. lol

So.. tell me about your house :)

mommyakabooby
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM
mine is cluttered. Needs a good scrub down actually. But I'm out in the backyard with the kids right now, so it is going to be postponed for a minute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdgd21
by Diana on May. 21, 2011 at 4:35 PM

messy 

jillg24
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:38 PM

It is cluttered but clean right now since I am getting everything ready for my frineds baby shower

Dannille33
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Ive declared today ... LAZY DAY! lol

Mine needs a good scrubbing to.. but it's raining out :( and the kids are all home today..

Quoting mommyakabooby:

mine is cluttered. Needs a good scrub down actually. But I'm out in the backyard with the kids right now, so it is going to be postponed for a minute.

MommJessi6
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:46 PM

I have really bad anxiety and the one thing that sets me off is an unclean/cluttered house, so my house is very much uncluttered and clean, just did my lunch dishes and about to tackle the laundry...

hotmommytutu
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Mine is almost always spotless.  I'm a very neat freak-ish and organized person.  My sister likes to tease that instead of O.C.D, I have C.D.O (the organized version of O.C.D.) I just can't function in a mess.  My husband finds it funny to move something on me just to see how long it'll take me to figure it out.  There are times when I've been up at 3am, because I NEED to find whatever it is he's moved and put it back.

supermomofgirls
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:01 PM

ok kids have been outside all day and myself so its just needs a little bit of a pick up.First time in 2 weeks it has not rained.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 21, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Most of it is close to spotless.

I spent the day cleaning the kitchen, dining room and living room. I have to do the bathroom and my bedroom tomorrow.

Kmakksmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:53 PM

my house looks lived in.  It's more clean than yesterday, less clean than it will be tomorrow. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)