• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When or how long has it been since you?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:56 PM
  • 19 Replies

Cried or had a really good cry.. ?

A time when life was either utter chaos, or you just needed to cry it out!

crying

by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannille33
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:57 PM

2 days ago .. I just had to have a good cry..

I can't say I felt any different after really.. but did cry several times that day. Ahh.... pms.

It leads me to a very emtional roller coster..

BsMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM

It's been a long time.

hotmommytutu
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:03 PM

It's been too long......I'm in store for a good one anytime now but, I'm really not a cryer so I need a really good reason.

Kmakksmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:46 PM

The other night.  I was sick with a fever, and just realized that my 2 year old son had a 103 degree fever...mine was 101...and he was sitting on me after just having some red juice and he threw it up all over me.  I was just exhausted, frustrated, and I wanted my mommy, lol.

mom5160
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:18 AM

Just a couple of days ago.  May 17th our little dauschund got hit by a car and was paralyzed.  We had to have her put to sleep.  I cried for days.

faeriemom1972
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:40 AM

Whenever it's necessary.

momma_shauna
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Thursday. When I had to put my dog down. I know that's stupid but I got her 12 years ago a week after I moved into my own place. I had her longer than I've known my husband!! So it was tough. And then of course crying over her made me think of any possibly reason to cry. Oh and then I cried again yesterday when I realized how big my 2 month old is getting when one of her cutest dresses was too tight haha can you tell I've been emotional lately??? lol

soontobemommie3
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:57 AM
This morning. My pawpaw has been diagnosed with kidney failure. After a week of my family coning him into dialisis and he agrees they fund a problem with his heart and now he is refusing any treatment. :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gabe06tara07
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:57 AM

Just now... I looked at the clock and noticed its after midnight which means its my husbands birthday, his 1st birthday since he passed away.  He would have been 33 today.

Flaca43
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2011 at 1:03 AM
Not for a bit....thankfully.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)