Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you buy off? I mean really?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

Lately I have seen so many people selling things on Facebook.. Is it going to be the next best place to get something for nothing?

It makes me wonder... I have yet to find anyone that will tell me if they are actually making money from what they are selling.. From house hold items, to animals...

So... what about you?

Would you buy anything off of Facebook, or have you?

and.. would you ever yourself sell anything on Facebook or do you?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
momof3_dll
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:11 PM
I would buy something if it was something I really wanted or it was a really good bargain. I did think about selling stuff on there but never have yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TFour
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:15 PM

Me probably not, but my brother got new homes for a litter of puppies on Facebook. I thought it was kinda odd at first but after thinking about it it kinda made sense. Everyone on his facebook page are people HE accepted, friends, family ect. So it was kinda like him putting one "phone call" into his friends and family. They all found great homes. :)

chinosruca
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:16 PM
I would buy from a friend if they had something I wanted @ a price I was willing to pay. Being that I am only friends with my real friends on Facebook, yes, I would buy something advertised (by my friends) on Facebook.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersRich
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:25 PM
I sell bows through facebook but just started so I'll have to give you an answer later on weather I'll actually make money that way. I bought a teething necklace through someone on cafemom who only sells through facebook and from what I understand she does fairly well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 21, 2011 at 5:27 PM

probably not.

Kmakksmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:00 PM

I haven't seen anyone selling anything on Facebook.  I would buy something if it was something I needed or wanted and it was in great condition and had a good price.

mom5160
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I have seen many things for sale on FB too.  I haven't ever bought anything on there but I may if I found something I need.

615amy09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:41 PM
I sell stuff that I make. Make decent money...not steady though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zetlandia
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:55 PM

No, not me.
I'd prefer not to buy things from people I know, in case of an issue.
Also I'm a bit of a werido about used things...stupid and I'm working to "get over it".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)