Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Book suggestions.

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:33 PM
  • 28 Replies
Anyone read any great books that you have a hard time putting them down? I read all different sorts. My favorite author though is Jodi Picoult. Any suggestions would be great. Ty and enjoy the rest of your weekend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkysmommy720
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:35 PM

I am reading Stuck in the Middle, but I am not sure who the author is. Has a picture of the bottom of a womans dress, I think it is red. Really good book though.

SpiritFortress
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:35 PM

She's an awesome author! Have you read The Time Traveler's Wife? I thought that was a good book. I'm reading John Grisham's The Chamber right now, very good book. 

thebailiffs
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Have you read Ny of Nicholas Sparks? Dear John is great, but all of them are quick fun reads
1plustwinsmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:46 PM

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest is a great book. It is one of a trilogy.  How about anything by Janet Evanovich? Love her books too. I really like series type books.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:53 PM

anything from Lisa Garnder, Erica Spindler, Tami Hoag or Karin Slaughter.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:53 PM

if you like vampires you can check out house of night or the vampire diaries.

billssweety
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Janet Evanovich, J.D. Robb, James Patterson, The Girl Who books are awesome.  Check out the website http://www.stopyourkillingme.com/ and they list the books by author if they write a series.

hopemommy2
by Paula on May. 21, 2011 at 11:20 PM
For me really just James Patterson books.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigerofMu
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:34 AM

I absolutely loved The Last Song.  The movie was good, but just couldn't top the book.  

Quoting thebailiffs:

Have you read Ny of Nicholas Sparks? Dear John is great, but all of them are quick fun reads

TigerofMu
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:35 AM

Janet Evanovich makes me laugh!

Quoting 1plustwinsmommy:

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest is a great book. It is one of a trilogy.  How about anything by Janet Evanovich? Love her books too. I really like series type books.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)