Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi mommas!!! I'm a newbie!! :)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:05 AM
  • 23 Replies

Hi mommas!!! I just joined and so excited, this is my 1st pregnancy!  woohooI hope to make some new friends!!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vix920
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:08 AM

welcome to cafemom Hope you enjoy the group! And congratulations!

singlemomof2nok
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:10 AM

Hi and Welcome to the group!!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:11 AM

Hello and welcome.

Congrats!

AnnieMcD
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:13 AM

Hi! Welcome to the group, and congratulations! We hope you find some good friends too! 

Tell us about yourself! When are you due? Are you married? Where do you live? What are your hobbies? 

alinachristen
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Congrats! :)

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Hi! Welcome to the group, and congratulations! We hope you find some good friends too! 

Tell us about yourself! When are you due? Are you married? Where do you live? What are your hobbies? 

ohanamom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Congratulations! Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy it  and don't be afraid to jump in and ask questions! baby gift

mom5160
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Welcome to the group and congratulations on the new coming baby.  Do you know what you are having yet?

Cafe Steph
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Welcome to the group!! Let us know if you have any questions. :)

And congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

BabyBaz
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!! I'm 34yrs old, and am enjoying being pregnant, especially once the morning sickness subsided, LOL. I don't know what we're having yet, EDD is October 1, 2011. I'm currently with my boyfriend here in England, but will be going back to Ca in a few weeks, beings I haven't seen a doctor yet, and need to get caught up on all the tests. I am kinda nervous about that. I am however taking prenatal vitamins everyday, and feel really good, very happy, so I hope that means baby is healthy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)