Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

Posted by   + Show Post

We hope you're enjoying your time on CafeMom and on the 30 Something Moms group!

If there is anything that we can do to help you get started, please let us know.

We are always happy to help answer any questions and share tips on using the site.

We can even match you up with a long time CafeMom member to help show you around!

Reply to the post to ask for help!

Please feel free to ask questions or request that a CafeMom mentor contact you.
** To reply to this post, click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of this post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.

Tips for getting started on CafeMom:

You'll find Moms talking right on our our group.  Please feel free to join in!

• You may want to ask for advice or bring up a topic for discussion. 
    To add a new post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group. 
  • You may also want to join some conversations and share your thoughts. 
    To add a reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.

*For CafeMom FAQs, scroll down to the replies below.

Thank you for being a member of CafeMom and the 30 Something Moms group!

coffee  Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Robin, Steph and the 30 Something Moms Group Mods:
mumsy2three, singlemomof2nok, KylesMom409, owensmom34, Stormy6669, lalasmama2007, sheri305, e-doolittle, Dannille33, alayna04, sweetsurprise13, sdgd21, caramelmom, kyledavidsmom, T-Howe, AnnieMcD, JasonsMom2007, MarshaLynn04, tatar, momof754, angieluvslogan

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Replies (11-18):
Solomon6
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Thank you! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chan03561
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:31 AM

My name is chantelle i am 33 years old  and i have had sex i have not been feeling  very well i have tried in the past to get pregnant  this last time i had sex i have taken many test and they still come out negitive.What am i doing wrong  for me not to get pregnant

Mrs.Hatch
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 12:18 AM

you rockThis was really helpful!

angel miniGod Bless You and Your Familyangel mini

ladylovemm
by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 11:05 PM

How do I post a question?  Where do I go?

momof3cats
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Hey ladies! Just a little introduction, I am a mom of three very beautiful girls, one just turned 21, yesterday and I ask myself why am i ttc again...lmbo. I had her when I was 17, and now I am married to the man of my dreams, and we want to ttc a child out of love, not just oops. Anyway ladies I'm glad to be in this group.

Lakoia
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:02 AM
I have a question, I've been off cafe mom for some time now, and now that m back I want to ask a question but can't find the button, do we have to post our questions in groups only?
burgandymonroe
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Don't know how to get to this mornings coffee break. Really wanted to join in, please help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
awesomeamylynn
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:04 AM

I m trying to change the information and pictures about my kids on my profile page but do no see the privacy settings tab at the top of the page...please help

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN